Thursday, June 4, 2009

Running on a moving ship is not easy!!

So last week I went on a cruise! It was amazing and so relaxing!

I did some running! Even though I was not supposed to i just couldn't resist so I put on my shoes and went up to the track.

Let me tell you it is really hard to run on a moving ship!! REALLY HARD! I kept rocking back and forth and forget about running in a straight line there is no such thing!

Also on that track you have to go around 10 times for it to equal a mile! It's really hard to count ten laps while running! I am ok with 4 on a track but 10 ugh.... So i think I ran a mile and a half but I might have miss counted my 15 laps! Oh well atleast I was running and not just eating a ton!

I was also able to focus and make sure that I stepped the correct way so that my leg did not hurt (as much)

I went to physical therapy today and Jill my physical therapist thinks that it might be my medial hamstring! which is wierd because the pain is on the lateral side of my leg! I don't know I am all taped up so that I can't use that muscle right now and I am still not supposed to run ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment