Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pain!!!

OH Dear!!! I went to the physical therapist today! It was the most painful visit yet! It is a good thing that it was so painful but it hurts!!

She figured out the spot that is making my leg hurt it's in my medial hamstring. So she "massaged" more like dug into my muscle. It was so painful in the hamstring but when she did that it didn't hurt the other part of my leg so strange. There is no real reason that it should hurt on the lateral lower leg when the actual problem is in the medial hamstring but that's just how it works!

So now that we figured out what the problem is we should be able to work it out and strengthen it so that i can get running again soon!! yay!!

I feel so lame not being able to run and watching everyone else run not to mention not being able to do lunges and squats so dumb...

No comments:

Post a Comment