Monday, January 24, 2011

Training

So it's been a long time since my last post! I have been training for the Surf City Half Marathon however I have been somewhat failing at it.

I got tired of running on my own so I have basically been just running with my parents which I have loved but they run a lot slower and a lot less than I should be.

Tonight I went for a 5 mile run by myself and while it was boring by myself it felt so good to go the pace I wanted and just run.

I have been feeling really good running except my feet are killing me. The shoes that I used to love they don't make anymore so i had to start trying new shoes. I went to Roadrunner to get fitted for shoes and they didn't work out so tomorrow I am going to go back and hopefully get new ones that will make my feet not hurt any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment