Thursday, December 17, 2009

Running at the Beach

The last 2 weeks have been absolutely beautiful!!! I have been running with my friend Jake at the beach it's been awesome!

The sunrises have been amazing and you can see the snow covered mountains at the same time! The best part of living in Orange County is that I can be at the beach and looking at the mountains at the same time it's amazing!!! God is so good!

On Tuesday I ran 2 miles without wearing my leg wrap and had very little pain it was so exciting. Although since then I have had more pain so that's not good! But physical therapy is going good and we are making progress!!!

It's amazing we have only been running 2 miles everyday and it's gotten pretty easy for the most part to run that far. I am not pushing myself anymore I'm just enjoying it! I am excited for the day my therapist says I can run further and harder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment