Thursday, October 22, 2009

MRI results

So I went to the orthopedics's office yesterday! I had gotten my MRI last week and was going in to get the results from the scan.

After looking at the pictures and stuff the orthopedic came in and told me that my MRI showed that I was perfect! there is nothing wrong that they can see from the MRI :( So basically we have no idea!

So Next month I have an appointment with a neurologist who is going to test my nerves. Basically the orthopedic thinks that it might be a compressed nerve that is causing the pain. So basically we still have no idea what is wrong and I have to wait another month until we will maybe have any idea!?

ugh....


Meanwhile... I ran a timed mile yesterday to see my time this time around.

so the results 9.40 which isn't to bad and considering my leg hurts and it was freezing which makes it much harder to breathe so 9.40 is not bad at all.

I'm actually really proud that I can run as much as I do! I never thought I would be able to run at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment